Hello My Dear Stamping Friends,
I know I just sent you a note a day or so ago, but I want to be sure that you take a last look at the August-December mini catalog.
I’m going to list my Favorite 10 items in this mini. It’s a really good one. When I set about to select my top 10, I pulled out 10 post it flags—well, I ran out of flags before I finished the catalog so I had to skinny up my list.
- Love of Leaves Bundle, 155195, p. 49, $47.50.
- Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Paper, 153527, p.57, $11.50.
- In the Pines Bundle, 155182, p. 43, $51.25.
- For Unto Us stamp set, 153335, p.35, $21.
- Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder, 153576, p. 35, $10.
- Merry Moose Bundle, 153015, p. 27, $31.50 – I think everybody needs this one.
- Dove of Hope Bundle, 155158, p. 13, $49.50.
- Life is Beautiful stamp set, 154871, p.51, $17.
- Gilded Autumn Suite, 155123, p. 45, $96.25.
- Cherish the Season Bundle, 155154, p. 33.
My favorite embellishments (which I had planned to list in my Favorite 10 list, but I love too many things) are All the Trimmings Embellishments, p. 25; Wonderful Gems, p. 31; and the Sequins for Every Occasions, p. 66—these come in a box with four compartments so they aren’t all mixed together. I think they’re a real deal.
If you’d like to place an online order for these things, please click the Shop Now button and then the Shop Here button. If your order is over $50 and you use my host code, I’ll send you a packet with 4 card kits in it. My host code is: FE2RQHN7 .
I hope you enjoy my list. Have fun checking these items out. I think you’ll love them, too.
Hugs to each of you, Pat